AbacusNovember 10, 2020
Picasso Cube MaxiNovember 10, 2020
The WAVE sink is a beautiful wide sloped rectangular sink – smooth lines that make it modern and elegant in any bathroom space. We offer two sizes for our wave sink: WAVE X1 (small) and WAVE X2 (large). The overflow hole is on the right side with a chrome ring attached and faucets are mounted at the back of the sink on the counter.
*The minimum vanity top depth required is 20” or larger
For more information please see the description below.
- WAVE X1: 17-½” length x 12” deep with a 5-¾” bowl height
- WAVE X2: 25” length x 12-¾” width with a 8” bowl height
- Integral sink available in two sizes (Wave X1 and Wave X2)
- Wave X1: 17 ½” l x 12” w
- WAVE X2: 25” l x 12-¾” w
- Overflow hole on right with chrome ring attached
- Faucets are mounted at back of sink on counter
- The wave sink does not fit into 19” depth tops. The depth of top needs to be 20” and larger
*Note: Cabinet internal space needed is 28” minimum
GRA-41-Sahara, GRA-964 Grigo, M09-Linear, M09-Swirl, M35 – Marbleized, S04 Steele, S75 Biscuit, SS-51 Nag, #M09 Linear, M39, #M37 Marbleized, #M815 Fawn, #S04 Steele, #S09 White, #S81 Latte, G-STONE, ONYX, W-SMOKE, AL4001-YUKON-C, AL4002-Tamaraka-E, AL4003-Nuna-F, AL4004-Baffin, AL4005-Hudson-L, AL4006-Tofino-R, AL4007-Jovette