AvenueNovember 10, 2020
WaveNovember 10, 2020
The Abacus sink is a beautiful, modern, integrated designer sink. It includes a new overflow hole at the back with a modern design chrome insert. The Abacus sink has a beautiful flat bottomed surface, with sloped lines for easy drainage. It is available in the same colour as the vanity top with 4 available sink size options which can be seen below.
For more information please see the description below.
- AB1712: 17” length x 12” depth | Drain is 1-¾” from the back and 10” from the left side of sink bowl | Bowl height: 3-⅜”
- AB2012: 20” length x 12” depth | Drain is 1-¾” from the back and 10” from the left side of sink bowl | Bowl height: 3-⅜”
- AB2014: 20” length x 14” depth | Drain is 1-¾” from the back and 10” from the left side of sink bowl | Bowl height: 3-⅜”
- AB1411: 14” length x 11” depth | Drain is 1-¾” from the back and 10” from the left side of sink bowl | Bowl height: 3-⅜”
- New overflow hole at back with modern design chrome insert
- Flat bottom, sloped lines for easy draining with tight corners
Production Time: Approximately 24 days (subject to change with notice). We can put a rush on orders but cannot guarantee anything.
Delivery: We have a delivery team for Greater Toronto & Hamilton. We also use an external courier service to ship anywhere in Canada. Alternatively, Mr. Marble can use a courier company requested by the customer. In addition, customers are able to pick-up their items directly from our Production Plant in Concord/Vaughan, Ontario.
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty on all products. This limited warranty starts from the date of delivery to an authorized dealer. Anything that you damage on your own (i.e. through installation or mishandling) will not be covered by Mr.Marble. Proof of purchase is necessary for warranty to apply.
About Mr.Marble Products: All of our products are made to order. Mr.Marble does not keep anything in stock. We offer standard items but specialize in custom-made products. All of our standard items can be customized by colour. Please see our Installation Instructions tab under the Resources section to learn more about how to install Mr.Marble products.