PlazaNovember 10, 2020
BerkeleyNovember 10, 2020
Our crescent sink is a beautifully sloped integral sink with a rectangular body. It includes a rear overflow hole with a chrome ring and the faucets are mounted at the back of the sink. It’s simple, elegant and modern – able to elevate any bathroom vanity top. The crescent sink only fits into vanity tops with a depth of 19” or greater.
For more information please see the description below.
- CST21: 21-¼” length x 10-¾” depth | Drain is 2-½” from the back and 10-⅝” from the left side of the sink. | Bowl height: 4-¾”
- Integral sink available in one size
- Rear overflow hole with chrome ring
- Faucets are mounted at back of sink
- Available same colour as top: solid colour sink not available with crescent
GRA-41-Sahara, GRA-964 Grigo, M01 Swirl, M09-Linear, M09-Swirl, M33 Swirl, M35 – Marbleized, M35 Swirl, M37-Swirl, P01 Black, S02 Moka, S04 Steele, S75 Biscuit, SS-51 Nag, M39 Swirl, #M37 Marbleized, #M815 Fawn, #S09 White, #S81 Latte, G-STONE, ONYX, W-SMOKE, AL4001-YUKON-C, AL4002-Tamaraka-E, AL4003-Nuna-F, AL4004-Baffin, AL4005-Hudson-L, AL4006-Tofino-R, AL4007-Jovette